Who's got what?

BTerzini

This thing kinda got me back into RC...

Ender 3 Pro
MicroSwiss all metal hot end w/Olsson Ruby Nozzle
HeroMe Gen 5 cooling duct w/ single 5010 fan (I have no idea who would need dual 5010's as it is I run the single at 20-30% power)
TH3D EZboard
EZABL

Various build plates for different materials, but I mostly use PEI and Garolite build plates.

I mostly print PLA, Nylon, and PETG

Rivet Counter

I've had a Creality CR-20 Pro for the better part of a year and it's served me well, though sometimes I hope to upgrade to a Prusa i3

kildan

Newbie but not really new
i received this xmachines Lorei duo 12x12 with heatbed as a birthday gift from my brother in Novemder 2016

attachment.php

one of the fastest at this time with 1 cubic feet printing area
but they failed there kickstarter project after raising half a million $, because they redesign the printer prior to sending them to backers... bad decision, it cost to much in that way

this is my first 3D printer
got it as a kit, i finished the assembly, test and tune it by myself with lots of web search,
i had to learn how to print at the same time of knowing the good and bad sides of this dead born printer

after one year of fight, fun, 3 kg filament, 3 filament brands, some mods, a lots of patience and some ''near to be trow by the window'' period, i acheived an ok to very good quality print most of the time on the first try
and it still in use and the only printer in the house
you can see the result with my gaz66 truck here
https://scalebuildersguild.com/foru...t-s-time-for-the-owner-to-sand-and-paint-it!!

it's an old and not up to date technology but still working well

jesusfreakxj

Hi there I have monoprice delta, tronxy p820, cr 10 have would have to say is my my tronxy p820 give me great prints better then the cr10 I have had working on the setting but just can't get it has good has tronxy

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"
I should add that I now have a Prusa i3 mk3+.

Easily the best, most consistent, user friendly, and fun to build printer ever.

brianw

Supporting Member
I have an Ender 3 Pro. Because of it I got back into RC and I?m trying to learn to print stuff. I can print PLA with no problems. ABS is a pain in the rear, and PETG is only a little better.

JonFoster

Did someone say "Bronco?"
I've got a small farm of modified Creality CR-10S', a CR-10 S5, an Anycubic Photon S, and an Elegoo Saturn.

I love the speed of FFF printing, but SLA gives the best details.

vypravcihubicka

prusa mk3. Being not exactly IT talent, yet I need to deal on daily basis with fcking setups of our computers in renderfarm etc.
So I did not want to mess around and bought RTR prusa, and it is debility proof and very reliable sofar. Additionally, what else should you buy when the factory sits about 2km from you over the river :)