Welcome to Smiggin's Folly

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a very bad forum guy. I've been focusing on becoming a YouTube star. It has been unsuccessful! I've been working in Smiggin's Folly all spring and summer. Placing some dirt and rocks but mainly just trying to keep the weeds out and the trees alive during the hot months. Slowly developing the addition too. I like how it's mostly just exposed dirt and rock compared to the very mossy and shady original part. Just something else fun to drive on. Thanks again everyone for following along and I appreciate the comments.

I did this video recently listing some of the trees and plants. Subscribe to my channel if you'd like.

Photo dump:
Finished the log cabin
52185163659_840375be12_b.jpg

52185395860_6b61a4835c_b.jpg

52185163904_bf22745cb4_b.jpg

I made these rocks from bigger rocks. I wanted a small rocky road hill climb for cool video shots.
52184920763_e78f937fc3_b.jpg

Just a few new plants this year. You know because the price of everything is outrageous.
52184919058_644c1414a5_b.jpg

The yearly shrinking of trees. A couple days effort all trimmed with hand pruners.
52184913886_d41a0a425c_b.jpg

LRTd5

Supporting Member
Great to see, that ist is still the great place in your garden and phenominal photo and video background, that it is from the beginning.
I always wonder, where you find all the time for buildig trucks, jerps and other tiny stuff, gardening and pushing this YouTube "thingy"...😎

Regards
Wolf

2Beers

It's me again.
Right on n00b.
Still coming along and looking amazing.
And...... still bringing the inspiration for this guy.
Very appreciated.

EDIT
By the way, I really enjoyed the (up close and personal ) vid done in December 21
Just super out standing my friend.
More please.

Last edited:

FdougW

Supporting Member
I can follow you here and on the YouTube. I’ll even do Instagram I don’t look at Facebook much. Absolutely not on TikTok. You’ll get it figured out eventually. 👍

Thorsteenster

Supporting Member
Anyone remember Stu/Dremelit's short story he did on Scale4x4rc a number of years ago?
Wasn't it's title something similar the course's name?

Fricking awesome course Pard!

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Great to see, that ist is still the great place in your garden and phenominal photo and video background, that it is from the beginning.
I always wonder, where you find all the time for buildig trucks, jerps and other tiny stuff, gardening and pushing this YouTube "thingy"...😎

Regards
Wolf
Thank you! I wish I had more time to divide between all of them. I feel like it's 30 minutes here or there.

Right on n00b.
Still coming along and looking amazing.
And...... still bringing the inspiration for this guy.
Very appreciated.

EDIT
By the way, I really enjoyed the (up close and personal ) vid done in December 21
Just super out standing my friend.
More please.
Thank you and I'm happy this is still entertaining everyone so many years in. Thanks for liking the video too!

Too many trees.
You're right, I'll let the landscaper deal with them.

I can follow you here and on the YouTube. I’ll even do Instagram I don’t look at Facebook much. Absolutely not on TikTok. You’ll get it figured out eventually. 👍
Sounds good, I hardly post on Facebook anymore. I would never ever use TikTok.
Anyone remember Stu/Dremelit's short story he did on Scale4x4rc a number of years ago?
Wasn't it's title something similar the course's name?

Fricking awesome course Pard!
The one with the steam-engine-rear-wheel-steer-thingy? What was the name of that story. What an adventure that was. I typed in the address scale4x4rc.org and it redirects to RC4WD's website. So sad. Scavengers.
This is so cool to see multiple worlds and hobbies all combining into one awesome scale course! keep up the good work
Eventually everything all blends together. Just like the days of the week.

Moss is slowly creeping in all around the new Smiggin's area. Starting to get a green hue in some places. I spray down the whole place every day when I water the garden just to speed up the moss growth.
52228246670_76ecae2084_b.jpg

52227762271_250ec2a290_b.jpg

52228246510_601499312b_b.jpg

52228034284_e64cbc1133_b.jpg

52227762301_257dca7443_b.jpg

52226758832_2ffd38baf1_b.jpg