Welcome to Smiggin's Folly

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Thanks!

Decided the livery stable needed a little more signage. Plus I?m getting the hang of painting letters so...

1ec0e806d3aa133af0b952e35d287934.jpg

Not bad for someone who only recently learned how to read and write.
780f34f924bee5714d9726eeeaf5b00a.jpg

Then I made a sign that I?ve been wanting to do for a while. These are all of the tiny truck places featured on this forum that I?ve been inspired by, helped inspire, have visited or hope to visit one day. (Direction of location may not be accurate but mileage is)
02345e7910be2751972efc34fd67c840.jpg

887a772b34ea11ff6dcd34e24f55cfc7.jpg

The best seat in the house
fbc8256fbe08881fba3ffe18bf89af5d.jpg

valheru

Supporting Member
You are just missing a few blacked-out outline cut-outs of people to put behind the windows for that "they are watching" feel.

Crawler Addict

V.I.P. Member
Wow, pretty honoured that BFRC is on that sign post, wowzer::2thumbs Also loving the new editions!

Hmm think I need to make a sign post for BFRC with Smiggins Folly on it:cool:

klako

Supporting Member
This Smiggin's old town is getting better and better :luv:

Very honoured by the U-turn sign Sir ::starstruck

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
You are just missing a few blacked-out outline cut-outs of people to put behind the windows for that "they are watching" feel.
I like it! Good idea.
Wow, pretty honoured that BFRC is on that sign post, wowzer::2thumbs Also loving the new editions!

Hmm think I need to make a sign post for BFRC with Smiggins Folly on it:cool:
It looks like an amazing place and it?s so great to see so many people involved. I wish I had some like-minded builders in my area but sadly there are none.

This Smiggin's old town is getting better and better :luv:

Very honoured by the U-turn sign Sir ::starstruck
Cheers! I love what you?re doing.

Crawler Addict built this amazing copper still and I knew exactly where it needed to go. With the 2beers built Ford in the background. Gives it the Appalachian mountain feel I reckon.
0f012c9140c645bcfed44bdee0205156.jpg

dagabba

Supporting Member
Fantastic! Looks amazing and so cool to have links with some of the other great builders here!

ToyRCota88

Take me 2 ur Tiny Trucks.
Makes me wish I was a Tiny Outlaw in this tiny town ! Yee Haw boys lets rob the bank... Wait this aint no bank... Its a Jail..!! Aww Plans Done got foiled again by that Pappy Smiggins. Shucks!

lazershoes

Man this is so good, really enjoyed reading this and its quite inspirational. I've built a few little obstacles in my backyard, but nothing as cool as this. My yard is primarily dirt and weeds but I built a dry riverbed and planted all kinds of greenery. Now I need a miniature outhouse!

cc77

Scale Proselyte
I would like to thank you for sharing this with all of us. Your creativity and craftsmanship are very much appreciated. You have inspired my 12 year old son and I to build our own scale world. Thank you.

2Beers

It's me again.
THE PUBLIC NEEDS MORE..
More photo's
More Trucks.
More Follys

Just more n00b..
Update my good friend.;):biggthumpup::laughing: < did I use enough emoji ?
Moe Please.

CrawlingFinn

Scale jack inspector
Read the whole thread and that is amazing work of art you have done. I had seen pics and vids of Smiggin's Folly but this thread showed the whole in-depth awesomeness of your scale park. Makes me wish I had a yard. What are you planning to do next?

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Here's a fun video I did of some park maintenance. I do some heavy tree trimming early in the year and a few touchups throughout the season. Weeds have to be pulled weekly.