"U-turn" my garden trail

brimmy

I think I saw you post the last lot of photos on Bookface - really blew me away when I saw them. So so good.

klako

Supporting Member
Thank you for your comments.

Confined at home, i decided once again to make a bridge. This one is inspired from one in the fields near my home that i exagerated a bit :laugh:

I didn't try it with my 1/1 :laughing:, anyway there are trees on the other side so you cannot...

Here is a video of the first test (3 crossings with different views) :

And then a complete small tour of the park, giving you an better idea of the proportions than the pics :

klako

Supporting Member
Hey, once again after the fish i'm a proud daddy :laughing:

It could be noisy next year :hmmm:

I'm amazed how frogs come here as there is no pond or lake around my house...

CrawlingFinn

Scale jack inspector
Congratulations frog-daddy:laugh: once again astonishing work, with the bridge I mean. I really like how it bends a bit when you drive over it.

klako

Supporting Member
Congratulations frog-daddy:laugh: once again astonishing work, with the bridge I mean. I really like how it bends a bit when you drive over it.

Thank you !

I cut a lot of branches below of many of my trees, so they look more "scalish" ^^, it allows a better view of the cars while driving too

I had a surprise while i wanted to take the fish food under my bench, there was the start of a hornets nest, hopefully i saw this really at the beginning, it shouldn't have been fun few weeks after

Near a kind of giant dead caterpillar i found in the pond :laugh:

A nightrun i made this week end after i installed new lights :

2Beers

It's me again.
Fantastic addition.
My eyes are extremely happy my friend.::2thumbs
I'm back on my course and revising lots.
I'll be bugging you and viewing for more awesome ideas.

I've a few props built already and ready to be plopped on the ground once a bit farther.

Keep the awesome coming. Please.
very inspirational.

klako

Supporting Member
Fantastic addition.
My eyes are extremely happy my friend.::2thumbs
I'm back on my course and revising lots.
I'll be bugging you and viewing for more awesome ideas.

I've a few props built already and ready to be plopped on the ground once a bit farther.

Keep the awesome coming. Please.
very inspirational.

Yay thank you my friend ! Can't wait to see your updated course ::2thumbs

So here is more, shots from last week-end :

Baby birch, let's see how it will turn :

Night session again :

New tiny trees :

I was bored to see the black liner when water evaporates so i glued rocks all around and put artificial beaches, froggy loves it (with a special liner with gravel stuck on it i had from the first river i made) :

A new little zone i made with stones i found near home, i included a piece of a vintage Wayne's manor toy (batman) i found long time ago for nothing in a second hand fair, not sure i like, so don't know if i will keep it there, depending of how the plants will cover it :

Overviews to finish :

Frizzen

I really love the trail, rustic accessories, and scenery you've got going on!

Where did you find the scale Flailing Balloon Guys?
DSC-0340.jpg

JimK

Browsed this thread from start to finish and I must say your scale park is pretty amazing. I plan to move and redo my backyard pond this spring and was thinking of making a scale crawling area around it. Seeing all of your hard work and great ideas has been very inspiring!! Well done sir.