"U-turn" my garden trail

klako

Supporting Member
This is very inspirational. So well done.

A very nice size as well. I need to begin a project like this. I have more than enough room...

Thank you Sir ! Go go go, it's spring now ! ::2thumbs

2 new dwarf palm trees, let's see how it will turn :

Little fellow who dives each time i come near :

Kids are happy with the sun :

DRW-FJ40

chicks dig small trucks
Looks great! I haven't checked it out in a while, you've done a lot. Love the tree house & grill gate.

DRW-FJ40

chicks dig small trucks
Thank you ! How are things going at Wolfcreek ? I would be super happy to see an update ;)

Seems like life got busy & went a couple years without doing much & then last year, I had a get together & was playing to hard to take any pics or video. I've gotten an early start cleaning out the winter crud... Going to try and keep the momentum going this year.

klako

Supporting Member
Seems like life got busy & went a couple years without doing much & then last year, I had a get together & was playing to hard to take any pics or video. I've gotten an early start cleaning out the winter crud... Going to try and keep the momentum going this year.

Sounds good ! Looking forward to see ;)

I did things on the spot. I wanted to do something with the big flat area and i decided to dig a dry river. Let's the pictures speak, i also added several new plants around.

Honk ! Honk !!

Pics from the top of the hill

GypsyNightmare

Love seeing how this progresses through the seasons and how everything's matured and grown in. Keep it up man, it's really inspirational!!

klako

Supporting Member
Thank you guys, much appreciated ;)

I had an old barrow i bought many years ago at a second hand fair that was rotting in the back of the garden... One day i had an idea to recycle it so :

ToyRCota88

Take me 2 ur Tiny Trucks.
Love seeing the cool new stuff at the U-Turn. Thanks for sharing!

Im working on my own scale park yours is very inspiring!