"U-turn" my garden trail

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Oh wow! That is a very nice park you have. Great attention to detail and well maintained. I particularly like the water feature. What do you use to keep the water in? Plastic liner?

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"
Wow indeed. This is crazy cool sir. I'm really impressed and the attention to detail is phenomenal! FISH?! Get outta here, you're amazing.

klako

Supporting Member
Thank you for your comments, much appreciated ;).

Yes i used black plastic liner and i run a filter pump that i also use to make the water fall and the small river.

I started with 4 fishes (one koi and 3 goldfishes) and now i should have a hundred as they made babies this spring. It will become problematic as overcrowded i guess...

I also spotted a toad that came by his own this spring (didn't seen it since...)

Noob you should definitely make one in Smiggin's Folly, i'm sure Papy Smiggin and Uncle Albert would have really cool fishing trips ! ::2thumbs

Cheers !

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Pappy does enjoy eating goldfish. Is the pump solar powered or from electric line? I'd love to make a river with a lake at the end and have it recirculate.

Colt1911

V.I.P. Member
Spectacular trail, Sir! Looks really nice and for sure is fun to drive and take nice pictures.

Sven

klako

Supporting Member
Pappy does enjoy eating goldfish. Is the pump solar powered or from electric line? I'd love to make a river with a lake at the end and have it recirculate.

I started with buying a solar pump but it was too weak to elevate the water for a nice river. And where i live there is not enough sunny days for that (it is just okay to have a small fountain above the water where the sun is out). Then i buried an electric line to run a filter pump and i'm really happy with this set up (my pond is around 1500l/400gal and i use a pontec pondorell 3000 for info).

Cheers

Pics of the pond building :

Spectacular trail, Sir! Looks really nice and for sure is fun to drive and take nice pictures.

Sven

Thanks ! Sure i have fun with that, i dreamed a thing like that when i was a child ::starstruck

BigCrawl

Wow! What a great trail! Cool details! I guess you had as much fun building it as you are having using and upgrading it.

It definitively looks as a dangerous place, for Defenders, monkeys, and plastic skeletonned 1:10 humans, hahahah!

klako

Supporting Member
Hi !
I used cheap solar lanterns to get light in the chalets when the night comes

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics but then you can have an idea

"Mamie tromblon" is watching

So does "Papy sheitan"...

Fall is coming, good time to plant !

Few lianas found in the woods near home

Suite des plantes

Few global views

Cheers

klako

Supporting Member
Thanks guys ;)

Yesterday night i had an idea while looking my childrens shed and the solar led garland i installed on it...

I took little spoons, chestnut tree branches and i started with this :

I weathered a bit the spoons, keeping the inside shiny

And i came to that

Now i have to wait for the night to come to see how it looks :hmmm:

davidarq1

This place is magical. I envy you! Great work on the details. Nightfall at smiggin' is starting to look a bit brighter.

Sent from the garage using Tapatalk