The evolution to my little corner

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Snapchat-1760227312.jpgSnapchat-919668719.jpgSnapchat-1633413546.jpg20231111_164619~2.jpg20231126_215233~2.jpg

Started on my kitchen table, then had a small desk in my dining room, then i ran out of room, so I built a bigger one.... then it all overtook my dining room and I got tired of it, so it's been months of cleaning and organizing, cause I can't make up my mind, in the spare bedroom, and the last pic is from this weekend, we'll see how long it stays... all my nice trucks are out in the living room, on display, for the moment.. we'll see how long that lasts too..

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
20231202_130554~2.jpg
20231202_200609~2.jpg

So i had an idea this morning and decided to draw it up in CAD, it was all drawn to the actual inch measurements, and i may have gone to far... butI tore the corner apart again, built a better desk, it still needs coated in something, but it's level, compared to the last desk, and I have more room to work on things. Overall I'm happy with it.

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
1000009285.jpg1000009284.jpg

The newest addition to my hobby room, the elegoo shot craps, so I upgraded, in loving this thing so far!

Kear

Bleb
Hmm, orange.

I've see how much those cost and the print quality, not entirely sure I'd pay the price but the quality is certainly good! So is the support from what I've heard.

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Hmm, orange.

I've see how much those cost and the print quality, not entirely sure I'd pay the price but the quality is certainly good! So is the support from what I've heard.
That's what I heard as well, and I liked the idea of being able to fix and replace things easily, and the gummy bears made it worth it! lol. The price was hard to do, but I've been using it and it's already way better than than my elegoo.

Kear

Bleb
That's what I heard as well, and I liked the idea of being able to fix and replace things easily, and the gummy bears made it worth it! lol. The price was hard to do, but I've been using it and it's already way better than than my elegoo.

Good to hear!