Peat's Bugger (AKA Peatle 2.0)

tossedman

Supporting Member
Nice! Great use of your 3D printers. Your attention to detail is fantastic. What motor and transmission setup are you going to use?

metomwhou

Supporting Member
First, this is an amazing build!! Second, this is only a question... WIth the angle of that fuel line, would fuel actually flow into the cell? I know it may mess with the lines of the roof but have you thought about placing the external fuel cap a bit higher? Last, since you are using clear tubing, you could encapsulate some liquid or tint some epoxy to simulate fuel in the line!! Again, amazing work so far, inspiring!!

Peat30

Scalebuilder from Germany .
Thanks a lot . I‚honestly don’t know a lot about cars and I’m building what I see in Pictures .
And really, I don’t know if the fuel will flow 😂🙈 but it’s a electric car 😂😂
But in Germany also guys told me this , the angle could be more higher yes . But , hey , it’s a custom bug so everything is possible .
I will try to make the angle into the fuel cell a bit different. Maybe this looks better .

Peat30

Scalebuilder from Germany .
Thanks a lot .
Now I try to make my own Lightbar . Hope this will work. The most lightbars on the market are to thick for me .

RSRC

Supporting Member
Beautiful work!

I just love your builds. I don't know the first thing about 3D printing, but you do such great work with it. Always such great choices and amazing detailing on the parts you make. I think you've got a real eye for design and just seem to know what works together to elevate the look of a build.

tossedman

Supporting Member
Roof rack is cool, but pretty square for such a round car. I've always liked more curvy racks on Bugs. Something like this:

20768266_10203562587820850_1986924819442782375_n.jpg

Don't know if that fits the race car theme though.