Now Build This! Some cool inspiration

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
You are the right guy to do this
Currently got too much going on! I made a promise to myself I'd finish my C2 before I started back in on the 2 Barbie Vettes I have going. Then some other ideas rattling in my head too including a revamp of a Gen 3 Camaro I have. Who knows when I will get to that.

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
This is a cool one! A GT40 with the business in the front. Obviously one would have to drive in a kneeling positions because you can bet there won't be any leg room but the thought is intriguing! Design by Karscher Kustoms.

Front Engined GT 40 concept.jpg

Kear

Bleb
Might work with a rear transaxle and a central driving position, would certainly be an interesting driving experience!

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
A Toyota FJ and a Unimog went out on a date and the rest is history!

The 2000 Cardi (no relation to Cardi B) Trecol for your viewing pleasure.

2000cardi_trecol_01.jpg

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
A Pantera Off-Roader! Some people don't know when to stop!
Pantera Off Roader.jpg

More shots here:

Kear

Bleb
'Off-roader' Yeah...with the front suspension running in droop? My dad's impreza has more front travel! Neat lookin' tho!

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
So, Batman marries Cat Woman and the only way she can get him to go pick up a few groceries once and a while is to have a toned down Batmobile built, but it needs to go fast and be easier to park than the other Bat vehicles. Whallah!

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 11.45.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 11.46.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 11.46.27 AM.png

"Yeah, sure thing dear. Shall I get some pizza and beer while I'm out?"

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
Looks like a prop for scenes on a snow covered planet on Battlestar Gallactica! I'd be curious to know what's the "Junk in the Trunk" of an engine for this thing. Cool snomobile!

Thorsteenster

Supporting Member
I've always thought the car from The Wraith would make a cool RC project, the Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor
Especially if you could get matching sound!
1706787033494.png

I'd also toyed with the idea years ago of replicating Jack's semi from Big Trouble In Little China in 1/14. They made the action figures which are about the right size I believe. Including the monster to put on the back of the truck.
The figures were pricey then, I'm sure they're even more so now.