Mounting stuff in the bed?

Pawnshopguy

So I bought some shoe goo and I’m looking to start glueing stuff in the bed so it quits bouncing out. Can I use shoe goo and will it come off if I decide to remove something?

VR6 BeelzeDub

I use the blue or white putty for hanging posters on walls (fun tac I believe?). For small loose pieces it might not be the best but it works great for holding bundles, milk crates, blinker fluids etc etc. It allows for some movement of the objects too and will sometimes fall out on hard rollovers (which makes it more realistic). It can be moved and placed back easily on the trails too, just have to kneed it between your fingers for a few seconds and its clean & tacky again.

I use magnets as well. I recessed them into the body of the accessory, all 3d printed items, and now they hold on very well to the bed of my truck. I made a frame "crossmember" our of thin gauge metal for this purpose. It also adds support to that area of the frame since I modified the shock towers and changed some other stuff. E6000 felt too permanent for my needs, so I cooked up this idea. Hope this helps.

Small Factory

Fancy-Walkin'
I use magnets as well. I recessed them into the body of the accessory, all 3d printed items, and now they hold on very well to the bed of my truck. I made a frame "crossmember" our of thin gauge metal for this purpose. It also adds support to that area of the frame since I modified the shock towers and changed some other stuff. E6000 felt too permanent for my needs, so I cooked up this idea. Hope this helps.

I have done a similar method. I used a thin sheet of steel and attached it underneath the bed. Most accessories can have a recessed hole for you to glue in a rare earth magnet. They are available in very small sizes.