We got a tiny bit of snow, and I had a brief moment for some poser shots. Hopefully we get some real snow soon and I can take it for a real test run.
Lots of small changes you might not notice, but the best is we now have the front blinker lights, and all the sidemarker lights working. I always wished I had done the lighting better after the truck was completed. This was my first Mfab build, so I didn't know I should have done it during the initial build. Lots of fiddly work to make it happen, but totally worth it. Added the front light cages. They fit so well and kinda go with the tracked look. And I love the Christmas lights on my FJ62 roof rack, so the 55 got a set as well.
The snowboards are from a Tamiya Tundra kit I had, and I made the skis and poles myself.
And that's where the BobbleHomer went.
Thanks for checking it out.