Killerbody light controller

cooper

Anyone has used one of the Killerbody light controllers?

I have the upgrade interior for the LC70 interior, which has some dashboard lights. Those lights have those small white jst plugs and I believe they are meant to be plugged to the brand's controller.

But I will use an Arduino and I like to know what voltage can I output to those lights

My question is: anyone knows the voltage or have those controllers to measure their output?

cooper

Hmm, I think I do have a killerbody branded light controller, I'll dig it out and check.
Nice. That would be great! Inside the dashboard there's a LED that is basically a big rectangle. If I burn it with too much voltage,don't know if there's a replacement

Kear

Bleb
Nice. That would be great! Inside the dashboard there's a LED that is basically a big rectangle. If I burn it with too much voltage,don't know if there's a replacement
Alright so, the lighting controller I have outputs 2 volts normally but in its 'bright' mode is 6 volts. Measured with a fresh 7.2 NiMH counterweight- I mean battery.

cooper

Alright so, the lighting controller I have outputs 2 volts normally but in its 'bright' mode is 6 volts. Measured with a fresh 7.2 NiMH counterweight- I mean battery.

Thanks a lot! that will make me more confortable in wire those LEDs

cooper

It works! Arduino output is 5v and put a 220 resistor to the lights

BcTeCbch.jpg

Thorsteenster

Supporting Member
That dash looks awesome!
What all do you have LED lit, the gauge cluster, radio and clock?
Or maybe it's always 8:30 kek
Anyway, gave me some ideas, thanks!

cooper

That dash looks awesome!
What all do you have LED lit, the gauge cluster, radio and clock?
Or maybe it's always 8:30 kek
Anyway, gave me some ideas, thanks!
Yes but I can't take credit for anything because it is how it looks assembled. Got mine already assembled, that's why it is RHD(it can be LHD or RHD)