Jeep Wrangler Racing Special

LoopsModel

Hello ;)

I would like to show the new body in our offer. It is a body ready for competitions and racing truck scale builds. Fits MST CMX / CFX perfectly but can be put on much more chassis. I am going to build this one in following weeks. :cool:

http://www.rc4x4-shop.com/Jeep-Wrangler-Racing-Special-d325.htm

700px

700px

700px

JMo

V.I.P. Member
Fantastic! - this is exactly what I was planning on building out of a Tamiya shell - the truck cab roof and flat fenders and all!

Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

JMo

V.I.P. Member
Just a quick update to my comment from a couple of year's ago above - I finally bought one of these body-sets from Loops RC recently, and would like to say thank you for producing such a great kit... the [rubber] fenders particularly were a perfect match for the build I had planned and didn't even need painting, and overall the finish of the main shell and all the accessory parts is excellent!

photo. I modified the grille and fenders to replicate the TJ Wrangler front end - perhaps something you could consider doing yourselves in future?

Keep doing what you're doing!

LoopsModel

Just a quick update to my comment from a couple of year's ago above - I finally bought one of these body-sets from Loops RC recently, and would like to say thank you for producing such a great kit... the [rubber] fenders particularly were a perfect match for the build I had planned and didn't even need painting, and overall the finish of the main shell and all the accessory parts is excellent!

photo. I modified the grille and fenders to replicate the TJ Wrangler front end - perhaps something you could consider doing yourselves in future?

Keep doing what you're doing!
This looks so awesome! :) Do you have more pictures? Would like to share it with other customers, if you dont mind. ;)

JMo

V.I.P. Member
This looks so awesome! :) Do you have more pictures? Would like to share it with other customers, if you dont mind. ;)

Hi Loops - there are a few more in the main build thread: here - the finished ones are towards the end of course, including some alternatives in the creek above which the owner Simon took.

Feel free to share them on your social media pages etc. - although I'd appreciate you credit me and the SBG for the build.

Jenny