Indoor scale course

Floater

Hey all long time lurker first time poster bought my 3yo daughter a scx24 c10 and myself a deadbolt and she wanted to build a track to drive on ended up being 4’W 10’L 2’H not sure how to upload pics on here but will as soon as I figure this out

Floater

CB2EF5CA-0910-4535-8F02-97EBBE9CFD78.jpeg

Test

Floater

Lots more pics just need to learn how to edit haha plaster cloth is in the mail and it will really start to take shape soon planing to make it look similar to the terrain we have up here in northern Ontario

Floater

I like the cardboard ribs, thats clever. Probably gonna copy that.
Playing around with it single layers are kinda weak so glued a few together makes it much stronger. My first idea was to just glue it all together with no gaps but if I want this done before I’m gone had to cheat a little lol should be strong enough tho

2Beers

It's me again.
Really digging on this course.

I was a model railroader for years and can fully appreciate the work involved into this already.
Looks like a hoot to drive around.

::2thumbs

Floater

Really digging on this course.

I was a model railroader for years and can fully appreciate the work involved into this already.
Looks like a hoot to drive around.

::2thumbs
That means a lot thank you and a lot of inspiration has come from the model railroad community as well as spin tires map modding on pc,off-road videos And my daughter, still trying to figure out how to make her *slippy muddy hill climb* doable lol but this has been a blast hardest part is trying to make this challenging enough to keep this entertaining for years to come do to its size it’s somewhat permanent Once the plaster cloth is on lots of loose rock and dirt should achieve that I do still need to add castors so I can move it around the garage and a couple more braces but I’ve just been so excited to build trails that’s been put on the back burner