I'm an influencer, I have an Instagram account for my Tacoma.

TLC

Scaled, but not fishy.
It must be tough going through life with such a massive hand......... :biggthumpup:

Massive hand.jpg :lol::laughing:

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Those foto's wierd me out in a wierd way!
Sorry to wired you out
So, where can I get one of these?
Toyota dealer
It must be tough going through life with such a massive hand......... :biggthumpup:

View attachment 35980 :lol::laughing:
1956 it all began
Lol it really did break Instagram... ahh for a second there we almost forgot it was 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My instagram has since been repaired. It's 2020?!?! I've been asleep for a while!

A motion picture!

dagabba

Supporting Member
Love it, what a nice truck!

There's something about the simplicity, just looks exactly like a (very new, very shiny) 1:1.

Heartless

Absitively, posolutely stunning!
outstanding body work & paint.

I can picture someone wanting to build a 1:1 of this truck - instead of the other way around! LOL

Very well done. Hat's off to you, n00b!

Thanks gang. A little more progress.

Body mount done on the third attempt.
48e298c858ad9c9cb6b26245473e80c9.jpg

Started painting the black pieces. Spray on bed liner for the bed stuff. YEAH I KNOW THE 1:1 TACOMAS HAVE A PLASTIC BED BECAUSE IVE HAD FOUR OF THEM BUT IT HELPS COVER THE PRINT LINES SO IM FINE WITH IT BUT THE PLASTIC DOES HAVE A TEXTURE AND IF IM HONEST YOU NEED A RUBBER BED MAT BECAUSE EVERYTHING SLIDES AROUND THE BED OTHERWISE AND ALSO LOL THATS THE ONLY THING ON A TOYOTA THAT WONT RUST BECAUSE ITS PLASTIC.
6c27bab1026e34816cc7ce768e03ff95.jpg

daf162a957e4eb5b820c9d414e933206.jpg
I'm about to spray my Tacoma build in the next week and I also have OEM match touch up paint andwill probably buy some Spraymax 2k clear as well it looks like you sprayed the matte parts after the clear coat which I was not expecting. How long did you wait between base coat and clear? Did you wet sand the base coat? What matte black paint did you use for the fender flares, b pillars etc? An enamel paint I'm assuming? I'm terrified of having two of the paints or clear coats react and crack. Thanks