Idaho's "Rocky River Farms".... and Trails. My journey for a back yard RC world

2Beers

It's me again.
Thanks guys.
It's crazy hot right now where I'm at.
Crazy Hot indeed,
But hey, Got you all a small little update.
;)
Finished the covered looking bridge less some red paint I needed to finish weathering.
And started an abandoned miners cabin.
Enjoy and Huge thanks for following along.
IMG_2589.jpeg
IMG_2590.jpeg
IMG_2597.jpeg

Last edited:

2Beers

It's me again.
::suspect Just taking the chickens for a drive. They've been cooped up forever....Cooped up.::awwcrap:laughing:
Structure needs a weeee bit more for details and Mother natures touch...but ya ;)::2thumbs
IMG_2598.jpeg
IMG_2601.jpeg
IMG_2602.jpeg
IMG_2599.jpeg
IMG_2603.jpeg

Last edited:

SeanOB

All the props and landscape come together perfectly 2Beers! And yet, any one of the features can look incredible on their own too. Pictures portray it all quite well. Hope to see more :biggthumpup:

2Beers

It's me again.
Thanks guys. Very appreciated.
I did start another structure ::D:, Should be able to drive threw it also.
It currently is just a rib skeleton , hope to be back on it shortly with some worthy pics.

2Beers

It's me again.
Your pics are really making this place look amazing. The buildings are piling up: It'll be city soon.
Huge thanks, they're fun to build no doubts.
I need to get back on the little details to make them pop though.
I'm looking forward to scratch building more static junk cars, trucks, farm equipment and mining equipment to strew about haphazardly.
;)::2thumbs

2Beers

It's me again.
That's an awesome little place to be for sure, wish I'd be close and could just drive and stop by. Lots of super work in there!
Thanks fred
Everyone else is moving to Idaho ahahahaaa , come join the crowd, Cost of living and the housing market is skyrocketing still at the moment.
No fears though, once Yellowstone blows ...up ....their be plenty of space to build again :laughing:

Thanks my good friend, It is slowly coming around though. My grand kids just love running around the little trails and bridges, It's a pleasure to watch them do so too.