ford crew cab pickup

Jeepster

Front is also almost ready. There is room for motor and battery, i want to test 1:5 planetary gear, waiting for that.

picture.php

picture.php

Jeepster

Hello again, nothing big, but some little things.

Chassis is ready, and test drive went great. I didn't like tailgate, looked massive, so made tailgate net, much lighter look. Drilled and tapped bed floor, using scalehardware this time, looks absolutely better. Something is little crooked, horrible gaps, but no big deal.

Front bumper welded from sheetmetal. Model picture is from internet, not accurate, little bit flat, but still looks great to my eye.

Front inner fenders are also printing now, no electronics will be seen in future.

Tires are horrible when wet, if going to drive more, need something better

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Frederik

Supporting Member
Looks awesome, wheels and tires combo size fits perfectly with the truck. Really liking your custom chassis work, looks awesome! And body is very accurate!

Bishops RC

Supporting Member
I got change to see this awesome LONG FordChe.. whatever :giggle: So i made video of it yesterday, We where at Scale Offroad park that we are building @hillbillyscalerc 's Ranch in Finland

Killbo_baggins

Supporting Member
I scaled mine down to 90% and started a print but then my printer jammed up. I may go a bit smaller than 90 and try again with PETG.
My printer is about the same size; most of my current project (switched to a MJ build) and I cut the file in Meshmixer with the plane cut feature