Every scale has to have a shop!

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Found a file for a 10th scale garage door. I'm using the tracks and based off the dimensions of the panels, I'm making my own panels that look more like residential style panels, I've also got a thought in the works to make it motorized, so stay tuned....

we'll see how bad this goes.. lol

1000010433.jpg

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Made taller walls to accommodate the door, and having 2 more inches never hurt anybody lol. The door is tight but it does slide up and down, I might adjust the doors to allow a little more room, but we'll see. The all thread and things attached to it are part of the mechanism to make the door go up and down, I'm hoping it works, i was going to try to make a more realistic looking door opener, but the measurements and angles just won't work. And one of these days I'll paint the corvair haha.

**I'll add, I didn't come up with the rails or the door sizes, I got the start from a guy on etsy, I can add the link to his page if anybody is interested. I changed the doors to look more like residential doors vs Comercial shop doors. I just don't want to take credit for what I didn't do. **
1000010449.jpg
1000010450.jpg

Last edited:

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Drew up some 1 gallon fluid bottles. I feel like they're small though.. I'm wondering if I shouldn't size things to 9th scale instead of 10th.. some things seem OK, others seem small.

1000010749.jpg