Every scale has to have a shop!

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Got into building dioramas for my models when I was a kid, cars just sitting on a shelf was to boring.. It didn't change when I got until RC stuff, building one for my 24's, and started one for my 10's. Have a ton of ideas, scratch building a bunch, have a few things on order that'll be here in a few days. I'm excited to get it going, hope ya'll enjoy!
20220405_194938~2.jpg
20220406_212644~2.jpg
20220406_214132~2.jpg
20220215_173449~2.jpg
20220215_173232~2.jpg

UpsidedownRC

Patience Tested!
Yes!! I like!!
Started my 1/10 scale garage a few weeks ago, I love adding the little pieces to make it look scale.

oh damn, that looks like something cool to do for my 24th...theres not so much more to do on the "truck" so im craving for new projects! Awesome job on yours mate!

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Thanks guys!! The 24s do have somewhat of a limit before you've gone to far, unfortunately. The nice thing about a diorama for the 24s is that most of the static model diorama accessories will work with them fairly well, at least from my experience, but it's help teach me some things with scratch building and that's always a plus.

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Added a bit more to the shop today, I feel like it's coming along, but it's a slow process that I don't think is ever done.

Attachments

• 20220409_145239.jpg
    20220409_145239.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Added a bit more to the shop today, I feel like it's coming along, but it's a slow process that I don't think is ever done.
Looks awesome!
Yeah, they do have some limits but as ive made a custom Capra chassis and put all the weight down low, plus 6mm axles and the new generation esc it works awesome. Really damn impressive what that thing can do at its size!

Sparks427

V.I.P. Member
Looks awesome!
Yeah, they do have some limits but as ive made a custom Capra chassis and put all the weight down low, plus 6mm axles and the new generation esc it works awesome. Really damn impressive what that thing can do at its size!
Oh I can bet so! Start going that custom on 10th scale and the price adds up pretty quick! Sounds like a fun rig though!

Oh I can bet so! Start going that custom on 10th scale and the price adds up pretty quick! Sounds like a fun rig though!
And just thats why i did the 24, as a broke ass 16yr old i dont have to much choice after spending all my money on motorsports. :)

Jokes aside, i need a 10th scale rig now too