Dumpster fire

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Onward to Trash Town
31a732c484a3225a8455e9ecdbbf7d94.jpg

I?ll weather the new Jeep to match the other one

RexRacer19

Let me 3D print that...
I'm not sure about the weathering. There is something about clean, fresh, factory paint on a dumpster that really makes it stand out...

Small Factory

Fancy-Walkin'
That looks amazing.

I know that, in the waste disposal business, there is a lot of one company stealing another companies dumpster. They take it back to the shop, clean and paint it up in their colors/logo. I love seeing a freshly painted dumpster with dents such under a new coat of paint.

Moosejaw14

V.I.P. Member
Time for Dumpster Build off!! I keep laughing at myself for staring at a dumpster. Great job!

Last edited:

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Looking good, but it's not on fire yet...
I?m sorry, I?m a fraud
Looks brilliant! What's creepy uncle Albert going to be disposing of???
Bodies mostly
Time for Dumpster Build off!! I keep laughing at myself for staring at a dumpster. Great job!
That?d be fun! Thanks!

No shelf queens here! LOLOLOL. The dumpster putting in work during my kitchen renovation.
2459022e538cebbbd460356a793502db.jpg

On that note truck stuff will be sparse because adulting.

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
I made a completely new lid from my previous attempt on the blue dumpster.

This one has better detail underneath. I?ll see how smooth I can get this with some sanding otherwise I?ll let Shapeways print it! But then again I don?t really want to spend money on dumpsters. It sounds even more frivolous than tiny trucks.
92bfbe0488620f02a5efa9fe2be749a1.jpg

Jeepy84

Supporting Member
You got that backward. Spend the most on dumpster, beg borrow steal for tiny turks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk