1/24th crawler course

skinanbones

I drank the MEK
Over the last month i have been picking away at a new course for at the store. To give us something to do over the winter. Also might be a neat spot for taking photos. I started with some lumber i had in the backroom and a feature rock that was made from foam that i had given to me.
08juKFdh.jpg

I cut up and placed all the parts with spray foam to fill the gaps.
A06RC0xh.jpg

It was then suggested i build another table that nests into the main one and can be rolled out as needed.
qe8Njydh.jpg

It also doubles as storage for projects
29l0BgWh.jpg

The last week has been lots of painting, and not many photos. There still is lots more painting to try out. Its been like 20 years since i did anything with fine arts painting, so it will take a bit to pick up again.
TtfB4rRh.jpg

skinanbones

I drank the MEK
Thanks everyone, its something that i have been picking away at while not busy at the store. I hope to be done around christmas time and start using it

skinanbones

I drank the MEK
I have been working on the pullout part of the course in between customers. As you can see i have been busy helping everyone else get their rc projects going. Not much time for my own. I hope to have it mostly finished up beside paint by the new year.

Ip2uS2Ah.jpg

Timmeykes

oh this looks absolutley fantastic!!!!!
I want to buld a 1/24 course too but I first need to finish my Bronco project for the scx24 haha