sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: Drifter Lifter

Default Drifter Lifter

Just wanted to show off some killer work from our own Pardonmynoob. Meant to do this sooner, but I've been building a house and much of my stuff has been boxed up for the move. We're finally getting settled in to the new digs so I wanted to get this up here.

I came to Rich with a few pictures of 1:1's and a fair amount of expectation. I have, afterall, seen plenty of his builds. To my great satisfaction I was even more impressed after becoming a proud owner of one of his pieces of work... my project Drifter Lifter. As the name implies, I wanted something to tote around my HPI Sprint drifter which I'm in the process of rebuilding now. If you've never purchased anything from Rich, he's great to work with. I gave him my "wish list" of what I wanted for the trailer, and he hit each item. Rich has such clean craftsmanship and a real eye for detail. In the end, I got a fantastic trailer that I'm really looking forward to getting some use out of.

Tool box houses the electronics for the winch and soon to be installed led's.

DANG, that's sweet right there. I can hardly believe your grass is so tall.......or that this trailer is a model! WOW

Excellent craftsmanship! I'd like to give something like this a shot one day.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Immaculate! (unless that's just some of that really tall southern grass)

YAAAAAYY!! The drifterous lifterous lives on! Thanks for all the kind words and compliments Toddles. You're buttering me up trying to get that .0000000000001% repeat offender discount aren't you? Ok, I'll give it to you!

And thanks everyone else. By the way, that's my grass. It's a scale 2 feet tall and that's how I likes it.
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

You beat me to it Rich. Those pics are actually courtesy of Rich himself at the Off the Grid Megaplex somewhere in Ohio. With the move, I haven't even had time to take some proper pics on my own soil. And yes, I'm looking forward to the .00000000000001 % discount for the next project. Mighty generous of you!!