sbg  

AE Element
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air your tires

jaylemagnifik Guest

i have made an air system with a small 9v air pump wich i control with my radio,one button to put the compressor on and trow a push switch on my dx6 to release air. something i will try later if i bought it ,,,,,,,forgot how its call ,,,you use thats on crawler to get your axel higher from your weel,,i think rc4wd make some , sorry my english suck,,,,and make the same air system in the hummer ,,,anyways illl make a drawing of it and post it later

madhatter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaylemagnifik View Post
    i have made an air system with a small 9v air pump wich i control with my radio,one button to put the compressor on and trow a push switch on my dx6 to release air. something i will try later if i bought it ,,,,,,,forgot how its call ,,,you use thats on crawler to get your axel higher from your weel,,i think rc4wd make some , sorry my english suck,,,,and make the same air system in the hummer ,,,anyways illl make a drawing of it and post it later
    WOW!!
    I don't quite get what you said there but you have my interest for sure.
    Post some pics or links or something. I need to see this system.

jaylemagnifik Guest

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    WOW!!
    this is the url for the air valve and pump system blueprint i made ill post the portal axle and without portal axel system ,,,the air pump can be found at princess auto and i think you can find them where they sell rc truck online ,,,the version without portal axel look like the system on a trailer for a truck,,,roadtrain,,,,watever,,i know ,,,,i suck in english so ill hope you understand,,,,if you have any question let me know,,,hey just a question like thats can i pay my membership by mail or debit,,,,,dont have credit card,,, thanks

jaylemagnifik Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaylemagnifik View Post
    this is the url for the air valve and pump system blueprint i made ill post the portal axle and without portal axel system ,,,the air pump can be found at princess auto and i think you can find them where they sell rc truck online ,,,the version without portal axel look like the system on a trailer for a truck,,,roadtrain,,,,watever,,i know ,,,,i suck in english so ill hope you understand,,,,if you have any question let me know,,,hey just a question like thats can i pay my membership by mail or debit,,,,,dont have credit card,,, thanks
    its dont work ,,,how can i send you the pic of the blueprint

Bearscutlass Guest

Default check this out

This a really cool video, pretty cheap way to air your tires enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W8qCWwANIY

jaylemagnifik Guest

someone can tell me how to post a pic on the forum ,,,i never did it,,,please help thanks

true-scalecrawler Guest

i believe you have to be a paid supporting member to post links and pics.......

jaylemagnifik Guest

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    WOW!!
    i will load my pic of the blueprint on facebook my name is jason villeneuve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12