sbg  

GearHead

Thread: scale marlin stickers

Default scale marlin stickers

IF IT DOESNT MELT ITS NOT FAST ENOUGH!!:D

Code454 Guest

oooh great find Rick those are sweet

ecoli Guest

Woah :Wow1:! I put a sticker sheet in my cart to see how much it would cost to ship here, and was quoted almost $60 for shipping :D!

I'd love a set of those stickers, but definitely not at those prices :D!

i might order some to give out here. maybe ill order 20 or so.
    IF IT DOESNT MELT ITS NOT FAST ENOUGH!!:D

BigMike Guest

Hey Crawl Canada! What's up eh?! :)

Thanks for the heads up on the crazy shipping price! For some reason USPS was not coming up as an option. It should be working now. I checked the current orders and didn't see any international ones yet - no wonder! But if you did order and paid a crazy amount on shipping, we will call you up before we process to get that fixed. The post service will be far cheaper for the 2 gram? package! :Wow1: Tell me aboot it!

Thanks and keep up the awesome site. I love checking this place oot, and I'm sporting CRAWL CANADA stickers on both my 1:10th rig and my 1:1 rig :luxhello:

EDIT: Almost forgot, if post service still isn't coming up as a shipping option, then it's probably because the product needs to be cycled in your cart. Simply remove the item from your shopping cart and then re add it. Let me know if it's not working! I am not sure how international orders are handled for small items, so if its still outrageously high priced, then we should be able to work it out over the phone or something. Thanks!

kuatto Guest

I registered and selected the decals and when I checkout,the items are not there,says cart is empty?????

ecoli Guest

I got that too, I had to put another item in my cart, then added the stickers, then deleted the other item. I guess their shopping software isn't quite recognizing the stickers yet.

kuatto Guest

Nope still note working I've added several more items and the decals again and still empty shipping cart.BigMike we need your help in fixing this.