sbg  

GearHead

Thread: Rc4wd rally wheels

Default Rc4wd rally wheels

I recently bought a set or rc4wd rally wheels for my trx4 and im not sure what tires will work with them they seem a little wider than stock. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I would recommend rc4wd tires also... we had some trouble with mounting pro line tires.. even with the bleu ring.

Rc4wd are good or even as good as....many scale options too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

They are definitely wider, but most tires from RC4WD will stretch just fine. They do have a slightly different bead, so I'd stick with RC4WD branded tires to confirm fitment.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Ok thanks, any recomendations for wet muddy terrain, should i go with super swampers or is their a better option.

How about these https://www.amainhobbies.com/rc4wd-i...90875?v=204053
    They seem to be a little wider but not excesively tall compared to the rc4wd super swampers.

Those should work.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Thx they work well I only had one problem but it was easy to fix, basically the rims werent thick enough so the nut was bottoming out before it was tight so i just put a washer on to take up the space. They also have way better grip than stock.