sbg  

AE Element
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3D printer

One piece bodies off a printer isn't realistic in my opinion. And I've printed a few. Even the more sophisticated 3D printed body kits I've seen all come as multiple pieces. We're just not there yet, and if I'm honest, it's a lot easier to print a portion of a body that got damaged than it would be to re-print the whole thing.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

It's entirely possible, just maaaaaaybe, that you guys with your vastly superior personal experience and years of trial & error, just might be right. Maybe. That said it is something I want to try for myself and I guess I'll just have to see for myself. Besides there are other areas of the 3dp hobby I want to explore where the bed size will be a boon so even if against all the odds the guy who doesn't have any idea what he's talking about (me) is completely wrong, it won't be a total loss.

I have had a Prusa mk2 for 3 years now and that thing is just a work horse. This year I wanted something bigger and couldn't wait any longer for the Prusa XXL so I bought an Ender5 plus. The fit and finish is miles behind the Prusa but it has churned out some rather nice prints. My recommendation if you get the 5 plus is to ditch their crap extruder and go with something more "name brand".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12