sbg  

GearHead
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullhead Bogg’ R

Well that was certainly unexpected! But I like it!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Well that was certainly unexpected! But I like it!
    Thank you the height ? Still not positive, it may change. I’m thinking of using some old vintage gold shocks I have, that would lower it. Just can’t decide.

I finally found my inspiration. I had seen it a few years ago but hadn’t seen it since, so I did some YouTube digging and found it and took some stills of it. I might do a platform, or something else and as for the fenders, huummm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been painting and waiting for it to dry and building a slot car table while it dries

Thoughts anybody. A little mock up of what I have.

Very nice, I like that theme :) Looks like fun riding in the back Do I spy a Tamiya F104 rear tire holding the rear axle with no wheel, under that red spray paint cap?

I see you added the back cap part, is it staying on the build? Wondering how close to the reference truck you plan to go. I like it either way, but seeing the original pics without cab first it seems like it engraved in my mind first and now I'm stoked to see the added cab hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
    Very nice, I like that theme :) Looks like fun riding in the back Do I spy a Tamiya F104 rear tire holding the rear axle with no wheel, under that red spray paint cap?

I see you added the back cap part, is it staying on the build? Wondering how close to the reference truck you plan to go. I like it either way, but seeing the original pics without cab first it seems like it engraved in my mind first and now I'm stoked to see the added cab hahaha
    Thank you Frederik I’ll call it an optical illusion, it’s two rolls of electrical take that the lid is on.

The sleeper cab was going to stay, but it was bothering me, it just wasn’t right looking I thought,
    ( sitting here in the half dark listening to ZZ Top I decided to cut it off )
    I’m planning on using all the body pieces I have plus the Bullhead graphics, so it’s not a complete hack job I hope. I’m hoping the axles hold up. I’m going to use a Traxxas funny car brushless system in it

I’m slowly figuring out the new direction

Looking very cool! Love the doubled up shocks like the original, and double duallies!!

Very nice! Are you planning for this kind of ramp like on your last reference pictures? With the guys standing in there, and a couple of scale empty cans on the bed

Default Bullhead Bogg’ R

Thanks guys.

@ Frederik, I had thought about a driver in it at least but laziness has taken over for now. I’ll just use the tinted windows and maybe someday I’ll find some guys for it.

I actually worked on it again, it’s not done but closer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast