sbg  

RPP Associated
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bullhead Bogg’ R

No laziness, we just spend time on what we fell like :) Looking very good with all the details. I'm trying to think what could simulate a big smog of high velocity black smoke coming out of those giant stacks but all fake smoke systems I saw were.. well not very impressive unfortunately, more like a smoking gun or something. Anyways any attempt would probably result in an absolute mess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
    No laziness, we just spend time on what we fell like :) Looking very good with all the details. I'm trying to think what could simulate a big smog of high velocity black smoke coming out of those giant stacks but all fake smoke systems I saw were.. well not very impressive unfortunately, more like a smoking gun or something. Anyways any attempt would probably result in an absolute mess lol
    Thank you my friend .

I have had the same thoughts, but as you said most simulated smoke just doesn’t look right. I would love to find a sound module of a diesel that is not as pricey as the Tamiya sound system, and then have it rolling coal. It could get messy if I tried to make smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s ready for testing, now I need to find the radio,

Holy crap I love this, its ostentatious. You think those stacks will hold up to a roll over?

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyBurly View Post
    Holy crap I love this, its ostentatious. You think those stacks will hold up to a roll over?
    Thank you, and I love that word, I almost can’t say it

The stacks, I’m sure at some point will get destroyed, unless I can take my turns slow. Ha ha . It may not turn too great actually, I’ve locked all 3 diffs. I wanted to make sure it flung mud once I did the deed.

I'd love to see it in action. I dream of a 6x6 Bullhead Basher someday, it's on my bucket list.

I wanna see video of this slingin mud!

Thank you Gentlemen. I’m waiting to find the right mud hole, even if I have to make it I guess.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123