sbg  

RC4WD
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cockshutt 70 Tractor (1935-48) 1/16 scale

Thank you! It took some creativity to figure out where there's room inside it. It could use some lead ballast in the empty areas in the nose. Also when closing the halves, i have to to poke at a couple wires to get everything settled and happy before it can screw closed.

Hopefully my video doesn't suck too badly. I'm juggling a camera and remote, plus i'm trying to learn a video editor.

https://youtu.be/xiFamVvDfwY
    Behold my cockshutt

I know it's a 6 cylinder with 6 forward gears and the rear track set very wide, but Sabine is still driving it pretty fast for as rough as my land is.

I should be careful that i don't go too crazy into the Farming world, i may need to have her dad show up and introduce "some of the other old crap around here that's not running..."

That's really cool - I have a Jubilee that went from 'keeping it mint' to 'wife saw it and gave it to the boys to play outside and I didnt see it for almost a year'. Along with a JD narrow I had thought about doing something like this project. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

That sucks about the mint one disappearing to the sandbox, hopefully they had fun with it while they gave it that ''rustic, distressed patina".
    If it makes you feel better, the Cockshutt was apparently someones 'keeping it mint' one, that i picked up at a used store for about $15, then within a couple days i attacked it with an angle grinder...

Hope to see you try something similar with yours, it's a fun project.

Got an old Hubley backhalf truck-bed trailer with stakes safe enough to try dragging around.

Then some guy wanted to be pulled around town in a trailer to spread some message.

But then ya gotta give equal time for the other guy too...

Looks like that spreader still works pretty well... all i know is we probably need some boots, it's getting pretty deep!!!

---
    < My "local candidates" are not intended to represent anyone, living or dead, running in any races anywhere, at any time. They have no relation to any actual candidates. The Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung action figures were the only guys in suits i have access to. It seemed like a fun way to introduce my new Carter Tru-Scale Manure Spreader. >
    Last edited by Frizzen; 10-04-2020 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Mo' bad ideas

Kravitz's comment has received more than 1,360 likes while her Instagram post overall has received more than 396,840 likes as of Sunday evening.

voip phone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12