sbg  

LockedUp RC
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Idaho's "Rocky River Farms".... and Trails. My journey for a back yard RC world

Seems kinda mean to make someone using the phone stand out in the rain, and risk falling off your porch. Though that payphone looks great from what i remember!
    Well great now you're probably gonna need a trashcan somewhere around that drink machine.

Have you tried the Malotow chrome paint pens yet? The phone looked clean enough it probably still has good chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzen View Post
    Seems kinda mean to make someone using the phone stand out in the rain, and risk falling off your porch. Though that payphone looks great from what i remember!
    Well great now you're probably gonna need a trashcan somewhere around that drink machine.

Have you tried the Malotow chrome paint pens yet? The phone looked clean enough it probably still has good chrome.
    Thanks Frizz.
    I ended up moving the soda machine inside the store area.
    I too remember always having emergency change in the pocket or vehicles to use in pay phones. Keep the parents informed of my ware abouts and doings ...heheheheee "getting old I guess".

I have tried the paint pens. mostly in my model car days.
    I have HVAC tape and was planning on using it(chrome), but as this will be throwed out side in the elements and probably just passed by driving tiny trucks..I opted to just paint.
    Probably almost done working on this structure. Needs removable roofs made and a few little details added on out side of It.
    But ya, Thinking almost good enough to move on with the next build.
    Run what Ya Brung.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789