sbg  

RPP UMG
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range Rover venture

ok, lets see if this time i put the pics properly.

I all ready put the printing machine on, my first goal.... make a new rear suspension sistem, like the range rover one, i designed the parts on solidworks and printed a rapid prototype on pla:

and here the result of the v1 suspension mounted:

I put a screew for ajust the ride heigth, but on the lowest mode still to high, now im printing a v2 set whit 10mm lower ride heigth, the final version is going to be made on black petg.

thats all for now

Can’t wait to see more of this build. Be interested to see how you go with the printer. I’m so tempted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jmarsh1976 View Post
    Can’t wait to see more of this build. Be interested to see how you go with the printer. I’m so tempted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks! i enjoying a lot whit the printer, the best buy at the moment! i can do a lot of things if you want one, do it!

Lets resume how is going whit the range:

I printed the definitive version of the suspension and painted, here the results:

and mounted:

the next for the suspension its find new dampers, for the back i need shorter ones like 70-80mm, and 90 for the front, i really like the pro-line ones but dont know... some ideas?

other thing im working on, the front bumper, i decide it will be printed:

this goes to be a simpre prototype, i want to put a winch on it and screw the body to the bumper.

that s all for this days, thanks for watching!!

here is the result of the front bumper:

finally i decide to mount the fenders from the comanche and looks fine for me.

here the result:

today i go to start drawing the interior, i hope to have it for the weekend

hi every one, the project still alive, really slowly but alive, small atvance this month, i work on the body mount, this is printed using petg, im really happy whit the result:

Next add, i drawed and printend the front inner fenders, and start to work on the interior:

thats all for now all ready got the paint for the body only i need the base paint for start painting.

about the interior i go to mix the jsscale one whit some custom parts to made a real 95 model, the dashboard seems the same but isn`t have some diferences, the seats and panels are going to be new 100% because they didn`t match whit the jsscale.

thanks for reading

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12