sbg  

AE Element 2

Thread: A lost relic jk

Default A lost relic jk

Hello everyone. Lemme introduce myself. My name is Travis Rake and years ago i went by kaneohecrawler on rcc. Jkrazy suits my style a little better. And that leads me to what is coming. 7 years ago i built a nb JK that was amazing. I won 2nd place in C2 at the first rc4wd east coast scale challenge, where i met matt for the first time in 2013. A few months later i sold that jeep to unimogger an rcc moderator. Well 6 years have passed and it sat in the box the whoke time. i bought it back and Its on its way now. Im gonna work on photo sharing abilities (been a while) but i wanna log the rebuild here in a real forum. Im so excited to share this becuase it was the first build that started with a body and built a crawler around it. Chassis and all. Man im siked to put new technology under it and see what its capable of.

Hey bro welcome to SBG, I've been a member for a while but fell out of the hobby at one time and now I have found my way back. Been a member of Scale 4x4, RC Crawler and RC Monster Trucks back in the day. The thing that caught my attention is that you must be originally from Kaneohe. I grew up there and live in Ewa Gentry now. Just wanted to chime in and welcome you to SBG. See ya on the boards.

Deryck