sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: Enduro kit build to chase cones

Default Enduro kit build to chase cones

I'm a axial fan boy from the start. But something new always had my interest. Bought it with the intention to chase cones and make it the best it can. Thought about making it just brushed only. But I had a momba laying around with a 3800 to go with it. The kit went together okay I guess the links aren't great to work with. Had to break out the calibers. . Had some chaquish wheels with rc4wd iroc tires with custom cut foams. Ended up picking up a used body from am rtr model. And a proline back cage. I dove tailed the rear to fit the cage and this wed night is a cash comp and I'm headed there untested. The only way to roll lol. Thanks for reading

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

With some drive time on this thing now. I have found out this thing can drive. It finished off my savox 1230sg servo. Picked up a jx eco boost servo to replace it. I'm hoping it's just as powerful as my savox was.

Welp change of plans I guess. Pick up some vp wheels and chassis. I have the pro body and bumpers in the mail on its way to me. Now to just get the axles ordered and I will have one heck of a rig to chase cones with.

Chase cones?
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Quote Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
    Chase cones?
    Competition crawling.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    Competition crawling.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    I figured but there was a small chance we’ve stumbled upon a new sport of literally chasing cones around. :)
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Quote Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
    I figured but there was a small chance we’ve stumbled upon a new sport of literally chasing cones around. :)
    That would be "interesting"...and EXTREMELY boring, as cones don't move much. Oh...wait...they don't move at all...lol

Unless he's referring to chasing ice cream cones...then, I'm all in.

I'd comp if I could chase ice cream cones.

This would be a fine truck to partake in such an event. Nice work.
    smallfactorystudio on instagram / lone wolf / doer of many things