sbg  

RPP UMG
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1970s Dodge Tradesman kustom van

Vans are cool and Ampro is the man and his stuff is smart work and helps all rigs or tiny trucks just look and work better. I hope to see some out door pics some time.

Thank you. It's been pretty nasty outside around here, so i'm not really feeling like playing outside yet.

Had some fun cruising at a meet.

The little van was pretty popular, even more when they noticed the hydro suspension, and 4wd. If there hadn't been model tractor pulling going on, i would have dropped a speaker into it and *really* gone out for a cruise.

its coming along fantastic.
    I always enjoy peeking at your builds to see what your into.
    bubble windows
    ill be stealing that their idea for headlamps also...

More please
    Run what Ya Brung.

Thanks, and it's good to see you back on the forums.

They work great for all kinds of windows and lenses. My split-window VW truck has a set of googly-eye headlight lenses, and i briefly had a set of them in my Econoline Ambulance as 'ditch lights' until i had some cast in clear.

https://youtu.be/GjQBEN2kKL0

I've been wondering about a box of magic for it after the front 'hydro' servos are in...

https://superscale2020.blogspot.com/

Their coming out with some magic no doubts. Magic box very intriguing.
    Would be pretty sweet frizz.
    I really cant wait to see a big peace sign panted on the side with some shaggy hanging on roof, doors,seats..and…
    haaaaaaa
    wrong era sorry ahahahahaaa
    Run what Ya Brung.

Heh, usually it's my VW vans that get those comments. I wasn't around for either, but I hadn't seen many V8 Vans done up with peace stuff or hippie puke murals. Most of the cool vans were looking tired, rusted out, or repainted by the time i started noticing.

I was thinking eventually i might try to do an interior. Short van with few windows won't need a lot of stuff or really crazy detail. Probably just dash, bucket seats, bed, side counter with lava lamp, some hidden light boxes, fuzzy dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzen View Post
    Heh, usually it's my VW vans that get those comments. I wasn't around for either, but I hadn't seen many V8 Vans done up with peace stuff or hippie puke murals. Most of the cool vans were looking tired, rusted out, or repainted by the time i started noticing.

I was thinking eventually i might try to do an interior. Short van with few windows won't need a lot of stuff or really crazy detail. Probably just dash, bucket seats, bed, side counter with lava lamp, some hidden light boxes, fuzzy dice.
    And....Two Root beers

Not my era either.
    Big hair bands, holy levis and ballads....now that was a great run and years....hahahaa
    watching and lurking here.
    More please.
    Run what Ya Brung.

The van is coming along great. I'll keep a googly 'eye' out for updates.
    If you build it, We will watch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12