sbg  

AE Element 2

Thread: Recent Transfer Of Ownership

Default Recent Transfer Of Ownership

I am very excited to join the VS4-10 Origin community! I recently obtained ownership of an extremely well built VS4-10 Origin from DERIC! His attention to detail was impeccable on this rig! The transfer of ownership was also very smooth and I highly recommend DERIC as a seller!
    Upon receipt of this rig, I added a Reefs RC servo winch and I must say that the quality of that unit is excellent and worthy to be included on the VS4-10 rig!
    Just taking time to set the rig up to my driving style and very happy with the look and feel of this top notched vehicle now crawling on the “ROCK” in eastern Canada!

Archive photo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A fantastic pick up, you'll very much enjoy the VS4-10.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Congrats and welcome!

Very nice Origin purchase! These are great rigs! VP designed these to be great performers.

I just added the Reefs servo winch to my Origin and they are very nice.
    -Brian-

Thanks guys! Matt, your YouTube review of the Reefs RC servo winch convinced me to get one and install it in the VS rig and Brian your excellent work on your VS rigs inspired me to own one of my own! Thanks both for your expert and informative threads/videos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk