sbg  

Pro-Line

Thread: Looking for SC military wheels.

Default Looking for SC military wheels.

Hey - I'm looking for some 17mm hex 2.8 or 2.2/3.0 SC wheels that match this style, for my build.

I'm fairly certain they do not exist but if anyone here can point me in the direction of a service provider capable of printing some, I'd be grateful!

Also, I'm a bit confused on hex adapters.. are there really no 17mm to 12mm conversion kits?

Welp, not getting any feedback BUT in the spirit of solipsism, and self determination, I spent the last two nights studying blender. I got re-acclimated with modeling and learned the rudimentary printing process. It is honestly super fun and addicting... not to mention a way more satisfying solution, simply doing it myself. That impulsive dork power goes off the charts sometimes.
    I need to study up on the best material to print these but I'm looking for a local printer...though the temptation to buy a Prusa is getting kinda severe..

17mm Hex 2.3/3.0 Wheel

Made a few little tweaks to make these more economical to print, increased the hex socket depth and made some tolerance adjustments to make the tire fitment more exact... and I couldn't resist rendering a couple glamour shots.

Alright, I'm done
    Last edited by MiserablePixels; 07-08-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Fixed image host.

It was definitely looking like you were going to need to make your own. Glad that you took the initiative. No pics though. :(
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Whoops! Fixed those links.