sbg  

AE Element
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No lowballs! I know what I have! $5,500 Built XJ

Default No lowballs! I know what I have! $5,500 Built XJ

My name is Kyle. I love motocross, backwards hats and punching holes in drywall. This is my 1999 Cherokee Sport. Built with all the best parts. No junk here. Sponsored by Monster Energy and Fox Racing.

Smash that like button fam.

TRX4 Sport because Traxxas

Late model grille from RCNerds
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Grabbed one of these a few months back and tried to do my own conversion, but the fit is a bit off just to warn you. The grille was made for the other XJ (Injora) body, so it’s really really close but not perfect.

You’ll need to flatten the front area after you chop and make sure the headlight alignment is okay. Might be a mm off on either side.

Are you planning to go all the way including flares and tailgate? The RCNerds Axial XJ body taillights fit okay, but are a bit too long and large fwiw.

Good luck :)

YES! Drank some Monster energy drink and punched a hole to that like button! Finally new Jerp build from you, can't wait to see what you come up this time.

I know what I have.

A drug problem and missing teeth. Carry on.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by avgatbest View Post
    Grabbed one of these a few months back and tried to do my own conversion, but the fit is a bit off just to warn you. The grille was made for the other XJ (Injora) body, so it’s really really close but not perfect.

You’ll need to flatten the front area after you chop and make sure the headlight alignment is okay. Might be a mm off on either side.

Are you planning to go all the way including flares and tailgate? The RCNerds Axial XJ body taillights fit okay, but are a bit too long and large fwiw.

Good luck :)
    Being off by a few mm will only make this build better! Picture my busted teal green XJ but “built”. And that is the theme of this baby.

This will be without flares. Naturally. Because BUILT and CWALRER.

Tailgate will be converted to the proper year... or missing... or a sheet of plywood.

Thanks for the insights

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlingFinn View Post
    YES! Drank some Monster energy drink and punched a hole to that like button! Finally new Jerp build from you, can't wait to see what you come up this time.
    As soon as my lousy stepdad gives me my allowance I’ll have more funds to keep working on my Jeep. I also need to buy the next size up gauged earrings too. And some vape juice. Pimpin’ ain’t easy.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    I know what I have.

A drug problem and missing teeth. Carry on.
    Less to brush dude.
    SBG Junior Vice President in Charge of Jerps

Ill give you $1500 as it sits... No wheels No Tires

Nice rig bro

Bruh this baby conquered the rubicon and moab last year. No bypass lines.

Are you planning on having the unibody crack everywhere and the weak stock axles completely grenade?

What's the make on these cherokee hardbodies? I might need one, I'm redoing the drywall in my house

TWO Jeeps now? Dude, you know you're only allowed one parking spot at the apartment complex. You're gonna have to park one on the street, and move it every couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by markbt73 View Post
    TWO Jeeps now? Dude, you know you're only allowed one parking spot at the apartment complex. You're gonna have to park one on the street, and move it every couple of days.
    He parks it at the mall.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast