sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terra firma rc park

Update!
    With all the cleaning complete,it was time to start some scale details
    I started by picking up some skewers from my local grocery store,they were the perfect scale size and the right length
    After poking all the skewers in foam block(the things we won't do for scale realism)I gave them a clear coat to prevent them from rotting
    Once clear coated,I stuck them in the ground lining the trails,checked height for scale realism and used thin white marine line to outline the trails,the finished product looks pretty hood and I'm happy with the look
    I also started a small rock wall along one of the trails,to make it look less empty
    Next up I made 2 new trails and connected them to the existing trails to get a more fluid trail system..it took an hour and a half and alot of elbow grease,but I'm happy with how it looks and how the trail system works
    I finished the new trails off by lining them with scale fence posts and marking the outline

Next up,I picked up some large popsicle sticks(same ones as used in my scale garage)and clear coated them as well,I used these to create a small retaining wall on one of the older trails,I like the look of the finished product,might make it more scale down the road..but I'm not sure yet

Enjoy the photos!more to come,stay tuned!

*RC4WD TEAM DRIVER*

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny trucker View Post
    Canít wait for some video of the park with the tf2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gonna be lots of vids with my TF2..coming soon on my YT channel

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12