sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terra firma rc park

Default Terra firma rc park

Hello everyone,welcome to the thread documenting the building of my scale rc park..terra firma rc park!

I started building the park just before winter last year,so not much was accomplished before the ridiculous Quebec winter kicked in

Being that the snow fell so quickly last year,I wasn't able to rake or clean the course much before it was buried,do when spring finally decided to show up(early may) I had quite a job of cleaning to do

After a few hours of raking and cleaning with lots of help from my family(they got scale rigs and are anxious to drive the course)it's looking pretty good and the fun of building scale accessories,buildings and bridges can begin!

Enjoy the photos!more to come,stay tuned!

*RC4WD TEAM DRIVER*

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Very nice terrain! That river is nice scenic backdrop for scale pictures, it gives some many ideas. Maybe build some fisherman huts and row boats to the waterside?

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlingFinn View Post
    Very nice terrain! That river is nice scenic backdrop for scale pictures, it gives some many ideas. Maybe build some fisherman huts and row boats to the waterside?
    Thanks,gonna be lots of different trails and features built into the terrain and near the river,and thanks for the great idea of the fishermen huts and row boats,I'll definitely be looking into building those,should add some great detail in photos

That's some incredible natural terrain you have to work with. A bridge across the river would be insane!

Man you've got some amazing natural features to work with! Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenCompass View Post
    That's some incredible natural terrain you have to work with. A bridge across the river would be insane!
    Thank you,can't wait to do more and create some more details and features...and a river cross bridge is definitely on the build plan!

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyNightmare View Post
    Man you've got some amazing natural features to work with! Beautiful!
    Thanks,fun cause all this is in my backyard!can't wait to get more done,buildings,bridges,fences all kinds of stuff!gonna be fun!

Cool park zach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny trucker View Post
    Cool park zach!

Thanks man,having a good time building it,looking forward to getting some friends over for a trail run

Quote Originally Posted by Gasguzzler View Post
    Thanks man,having a good time building it,looking forward to getting some friends over for a trail run

Canít wait for some video of the park with the tf2!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast