sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another Rendering Grabbed Me!!! Winnebago Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Beers View Post
    Freaking amazing.
    Seriously mad skills and love the freshness of this build.
    WoWzer.

Thank you very much Ron!!

Quote Originally Posted by madsven View Post
    Great!!!!! Absolutely great
    Thank you!!

I'm really digging the Winnie tow rig!!! To me it looks like it's got a salt-flat racer support vehicle vibe going on.

When you mention showing off the chassis, i wondered if having the whole body rotate like a funny car / COE cab at the front bumper might be possible if you put a stiffening frame along the sides of the body

Is the hinged panel under the rollback bed a filler, or somehow part of the ramps?
    If the side W logos were a little lower, you could have had the center part of W cross into a small V to combine both car logos

This thing is so cool! That's a killer setup!

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzen View Post
    I'm really digging the Winnie tow rig!!! To me it looks like it's got a salt-flat racer support vehicle vibe going on.

When you mention showing off the chassis, i wondered if having the whole body rotate like a funny car / COE cab at the front bumper might be possible if you put a stiffening frame along the sides of the body

Is the hinged panel under the rollback bed a filler, or somehow part of the ramps?
    If the side W logos were a little lower, you could have had the center part of W cross into a small V to combine both car logos

This thing is so cool! That's a killer setup!
    Thanks Frizzen! That ramp is part of the unloading feature, as the deck slides back it meets the fold down portion so the Bug just rolls off. I thought about a lift or tilt feature for the body but it would take reinforcing the length of both sides to do it. Logo idea is cool!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234