sbg  

RPP UMG

Thread: 3D Printing Noob

Default 3D Printing Noob

Hey guys. Just curious as to what you find the hardest about developing a model to 3D print? Also what program do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dandanattack View Post
    Hey guys. Just curious as to what you find the hardest about developing a model to 3D print? Also what program do you use?

The hardest part for me is thinking is 3 dimensions. I've never been good at that, and even when building with styrene I find myself going back and redoing things once I've thought of a better way. With that in mind, I like using Fusion 360, as that particular software allows for actually going back and modifying previous steps. I'm sure they all do that, but I'm most comfortable with it.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Ah nice. Thanks for the reply. Iím just trying the free software for now to get my feet wet. I donít have a 3D printer but in all honesty I feel like that is the future and I do love to create and I hope that this will help me achieve what I want in scale RC

Oh also Iíll be using Blender because I have used it before. Albeit very little. Just messing around. But from what I read you can use it to 3D print as well