sbg  

RPP UMG
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Manitou FJ62

great build so far, Yoters are the best. what wheels are those?

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
    Man the stance on this is perfect! That axial radiator worked out perfectly!

Thanks, Mike!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4RunnerKid View Post
    great build so far, Yoters are the best. what wheels are those?
    Boom Racing Krait. They are sorta copies of Volk TE37's. I'm a big fan of TE's and thought these would be perfect for this truck. I did have to swap the hub on the rears to the 1mm piece to reduce the tire poke.

https://www.asiatees.com/display?Boo...d=155152&pid=1

Nice to see another 62 build here. I just started mine and may be finished by next year
    Great start! Im planning to do interior too and engine bay.

Quote Originally Posted by bonards29 View Post
    Nice to see another 62 build here. I just started mine and may be finished by next year
    Great start! Im planning to do interior too and engine bay.
    Excellent. Excited to see your take on it. I saw you'll be following that bad ass Icon 62. I'm doing a version of my used and abused 62. Good times all around.

I have been slacking on this build...too much time spent on the Winnebago. But, just when I needed something the get me on track, a wonderful surprise from the Great White North arrived today.

To say I am impressed by these engines is an understatement. They are beautiful, durable, and so well thought out about how they go together, and come apart for service to the electronics inside, and ease of detailing them for the look you want. I'm going to go full clean and tidy in the FJ55 and used and abused in this 62. Can't wait! Thank you, MrCommaD.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopGTR View Post
    I have been slacking on this build...too much time spent on the Winnebago. But, just when I needed something the get me on track, a wonderful surprise from the Great White North arrived today.

To say I am impressed by these engines is an understatement. They are beautiful, durable, and so well thought out about how they go together, and come apart for service to the electronics inside, and ease of detailing them for the look you want. I'm going to go full clean and tidy in the FJ55 and used and abused in this 62. Can't wait! Thank you, MrCommaD.

Wow Cory! Those are some great photos. I’m happy you like them. Can’t wait to see this build all together. Outstanding work as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AGE is a MATTER of MIND
    As long as YOU DON'T MIND, it DOESN'T MATTER

looks nice, i love 4 lights front mask

Woo! Looks amazing! Great to see the engine in there!

Oh that fits in there nice and fills it out nicely, looking great. After 2 weeks vacation Im ready to get back into mine lol

Very cool! I am looking forward to using his scale motors in some of my ongoing builds.
    -Jeff
    Mod19RC Shapeways Store
    IG: @RexRacer19

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast