sbg  

Pro-Line

Thread: M35A2/M813 6x6 military truck

Default M35A2/M813 6x6 military truck

Hey guys,glad i found this great forum.I am new here as you may have understood.I see a lot of talented guys here and some amazing builds!Unfortunately i am not that good,but i hope to be some day...

I want to present to you my m35/m813....This is gonna be a little unorthodox as i have already built the truck,wish i have found you earlier to show the whole project and help me along the way,as i had some major headaches!I have some photos of the stages of the build,i will post them along the way.

Now on to the truck.It has a 3D printed body,completely designed and printed by me at 1/10 scale.Every accessory,every door hinge is separately designed and printed.The chassis is custom made from aluminum rails and has some 3D printed parts.It s running on hg gearbox and axles with a rcwd 540 55t motor on hobbywing 1080 esc.

Currently i am waiting on a dasmikro sound system,30watt aplifier and 2 3'' speakers.Also i ll be getting the metal hg axles, ballbearings and a 550 motor. Also some minor aesthetic changes have been made,like better chains and tow cables along the bed that i hadnt had the chance yet to take a photo off... Well,let me know what you think!

I like it!

That looks great, I'm really looking forward to seeing the build pics.

Great project! I'm also looking forward to seeing some build photos.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM