sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: Winter ice and snow adventures with my son

Default Winter ice and snow adventures with my son

This week my little man wanted to hang out with Dad and the RC trucks so we went trailing out on the ice and snowy trails around a local lake. It's a holiday week so I didn't spend any time on a fancy edit. Instead I'm hanging out with family so you get a rough cut RC adventure. Thanks for checking us out and consider SUBSCRIBING if you enjoy what you see. Because if you're an awesome RC fan and you enjoy fixing, repairing, upgrading , trailing and crawling or you want to learn how then we have a lot in common to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I donít have pc access today so I canít tell if the play natively Video link worked. On my phone it doesnít look any different from the url only link.

Yes the video embed works, that's a nice snow layer you got there, not too thick and hard at the bottom. Nice vid it looked like fun! lol @ the snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
    Yes the video embed works, that's a nice snow layer you got there, not too thick and hard at the bottom. Nice vid it looked like fun! lol @ the snowball
    Ya the snow ball was pretty funny. When I asked him why it was happening to his truck but not mine he said "it was because his truck could go fast and slow at the same time" haha kids say the greatest stuff