sbg  

GearHead
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's got what?

I have a 3D printer since beginning of 2018. A Original Prusa i3 MK2S. I use it a lot, mostly for RC and scale parts. Just finished building a enclosure for it. I print mostly PLA and PLA Pro and PETG, had not much luck with ABS.
    It is a constant learning proces. I did notice that not all filaments are great, even do my printer is used a lot. Just printed my first body, a Ford Transit Mark I for a scaler build for my brother. Just started to learn a bit about designing and printing my own parts. Untill now it is a good investment. Only thng is that I sometimes miss a second printer.

Picked up a Creality Ender 3, been printing in ABS and PLA mostly. Learning curve is steep but I'm getting more and more usable prints.

I've got an Ender 3, too. I'm really enjoying the experience so far. The machine prints nicely, though one fan failed pretty quickly. Easy and cheap to fix. So far I've mostly been printing simple scale accessories I've been working on to practice my design skills.

I have an Anycubic I3 Mega. I've had it for over a year now and it's been a good machine, only needing wear items replaced (hotend, bowden tube, ultra base from my own stupidity). It was simple to setup initially and puts out good prints.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234