sbg  

AE Element

Thread: A Holiday trailing Adventure

Default A Holiday trailing Adventure

In this episode Thor and Orangee search for the perfect Christmas tree on the trails of my family's farm. If you enjoy the video consider subscribing and sharing it with like minded friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BadBeard258; 12-08-2018 at 05:33 PM. Reason: fix video link

Fun! Try to use the [VIDEO] tags, as they allow you to embed the link so we can watch right here!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

I used the add url feature Tapatalk. I take it it didn't work. I will double check it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeard258 View Post
    I used the add url feature Tapatalk. I take it it didn't work. I will double check it next time.

Tapatalk doesn't use all the features that the main forum does. You should log on via computer.

I fixed it on a PC. I see there's a difference between insert link and insert video. thank you for taking the time to help out when I didn't even know I needed it, I appreciate it. I'm all for making it easier for folks to watch my vids.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeard258 View Post
    I fixed it on a PC. I see there's a difference between insert link and insert video. thank you for taking the time to help out when I didn't even know I needed it, I appreciate it. I'm all for making it easier for folks to watch my vids.
    All good, happy to help!