sbg  

Pro-Line
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SBG Military Build WINNERS!

Default SBG Military Build WINNERS!

Phew! What an AMAZING Build-Off this has been!

First, I'd like to personally thank everyone who managed to finish a build this year. 7(!) complete trucks was a huge accomplishment and they're all fantastic. Just finishing is a badge of honor here at the SBG. Be proud of what you did!

Second, my thanks to our esteemed Judges, James Knight of Knight Customs, Dion Jay Rosser of Scale Design by Mr Comma D, and Jonathan Baskins, from Powershift RC. Not only was their job of judging very difficult, but they all provided the prizes to our top three finishers.

Without further ado, here we go, the top three!

In 3rd place and a total average of 181 points, with his most excellent (and totally unique) Land Rover OTAL, Dave Holio!

Congrats sir. Judges loved your unique build and it's functionality! Great job, you win the Deadman Switch courtesy of Powershift RC!

In 2nd Place, and a total average of 217 points, the very cool weathered Unimog from Dana!

Congrats! Judges thought your paint and interior details were top notch! You win the $150 Knight Customs Gift Card, courtesy of Knight Customs!

And our winner, with an average score of 230.3, the Military Jeep Ambulance of pardonmyn00b!

Congratulations! Judges were blown away by your attention to detail, scratch building elements, and overall presentation. Awesome job, you win the 3D printed 454 motor courtesy of Scale Design by Mr Comma D!

Winners, please get in touch with me to arrange for your prizes.

Here's how the rest of the entrants finished:

4th: Wesmade - Average Score: 176.3
    5th: Fourth Protocol - Average Score: 163.6
    6th: Skinanbones - Average Score: 143
    7th: Dave Holio 8x8 - Average Score: 127.3

My thanks again for making this one of the most successful Build-Off competitions we've had to date. Almost time to start the next one!

Cheers!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Congratulations to the winners! It was a tough decision with so many amazing builds.
    AGE is a MATTER of MIND
    As long as YOU DON'T MIND, it DOESN'T MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by MrCommaD View Post
    Congratulations to the winners! It was a tough decision with so many amazing builds.
    Very, VERY well deserved, all three of them Congratulations !! Super original subjects ('specially the Otal), and awesome craftsmanship!! And weathering! And vacu-forming!

Well done

Congrats to all the participants! Your trucks are awesome. I really enjoyed watching your threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hiroki

Really nice job guys, congratulations!

Congratulations to the winners! All awesome builds. The judges had a tough job.
    If you build it, We will watch!

Really nice builds, great to have followed them all along, amazing craftsmanship and inspiration for mere mortals.

Congratulations, well deserved everyone!

Congrats to everyone! Awesome builds!

Unfortunately I didn't have the time to finish my build, but there's always next time :) .
    ScalerFab Team Driver

Awesome builds, congrats to all who participated! This group clearly has some of the most talented builders, as shown by the entrants creations!

All top notch builds. Congrats to all that participated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast