sbg  

RPP Associated

Thread: Big Oly - the Baja Bronco that launched modern off-road building methods.

Default Big Oly - the Baja Bronco that launched modern off-road building methods.

This post from Silodrome on the Parnelli Jones/Bill Stroppe Bronco that changed the face of off-road racing. I searched to find if someone had built this but could not find this exact build so here' your inspiration!

https://silodrome.com/big-oly-ford-bronco/

Beautiful!

Classic!

Big Oly is on my build list. Ever since I toyed with a wing for the Bronco Concept.

That said I really like the BFG Blazer, also by Parnelli Jones. Mostly because it's what Tamiya's Blazing Blazer was based on, and a big fan of that one. So many options. Pretty sure I'll end up building one or the other, some day...

I did a version last year. Definitely a crowd pleaser at motorama and at comps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Protocol View Post
    Big Oly is on my build list. Ever since I toyed with a wing for the Bronco Concept.

That said I really like the BFG Blazer, also by Parnelli Jones. Mostly because it's what Tamiya's Blazing Blazer was based on, and a big fan of that one. So many options. Pretty sure I'll end up building one or the other, some day...

I like the thought of Big Oly meets the Bronco Concept and the Blazer too! Build it! Build them all!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jrkilburn View Post
    I did a version last year. Definitely a crowd pleaser at motorama and at comps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lots of great projects you've got there and the Bronco is very cool!