sbg  

GearHead
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deep dish / negative offset rims

Default Deep dish / negative offset rims

Am I the only guy in the off road rc scale world that wants a good looking negative off set wide rim/ wheel or better known as deep dish???? Why is it I am only finding wagon wheels that are deep dish? Everything's is like flush or positive or maybe just inward a little bit....... I personally LOVE looking deep into a rim and seeing the tire edge round over from top to bottom from being stretched out!!!! Like in RL maybe a 35X14X16.5 Super Swamper Bogger on a 16. 5 X 18 rim.....I dunno but someone needs to at least make more deep dish rims better looking than a freaking wagon wheel at least! If they could figure how to streach a slightly narrower tire on a wider rim that would that would be outstanding!!!! I wish I could write every manufacturer and beg for something or I could afford to have a machine shop make a custom set for me and then extra to sell because I can't be only guy looking for this look! Am I?.......one pic is a bruiser with boggers and it looks kinda good but not sure those rims would mount on a trx4?....aghhhh ha ha aghhh

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Check these out maybe
    http://www.lockeduprc.com/19-Wheel-W...air_p_479.html

Sent from my LG-M703 using Tapatalk

Davegrasser.... You can basically pick any rim from their site and widden them as much as you like is that correct? I probably should take time and pick a rim and a widdener size and ask the site but just checking if you know any info???? Either way thank you a ton the look very promising thank u Thank U

Lmao no worries man that what were here for and i believe they have a list of compatible lockedup rc rims thatll work with those wideners

Touring car rims could be useful too, I think they're 1.9s and there are loads of great deep dish options- I use some HPI ones on my '73 911 racer.

Quote Originally Posted by LewisAR View Post
    Davegrasser.... You can basically pick any rim from their site and widden them as much as you like is that correct? I probably should take time and pick a rim and a widdener size and ask the site but just checking if you know any info???? Either way thank you a ton the look very promising thank u Thank U

Those wideners will work with any of their 1.9 wheels with the addition of longer hardware. They will also fit Axial 1.9 beadlocks as they have the same bolt pattern. Locked Up also makes an extra wide widener: http://www.lockeduprc.com/19-Wheel-D...r-_p_1144.html

And if you are looking at Locked Up, check out these wheels: http://www.lockeduprc.com/19-OEV-Wid...ht_p_1017.html Those plus some of their widener rings might give you exactly what you want.

Also to consider is that some wheels where the hubs are a separate piece like Locked Up, RC4WD, and others can be mounted backwards (hub mounted to the face of the wheel rather than the back) as long as the face of the wheel is flush where the hub would go.

And if im not mistaken some of these rims r reversable which makes the possibilities even more endless

No, but you're the only guy to post in the wrong place.

Moved the thread for you.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

What's wrong with the thread In. Wrong spot??? I didn't know where to put it...

Any how anyone heard of Mayhem Wheels? They are super super deep wide wheels, one slight problem they sold the company to a guy in Las Vegas but didn't sell any of the designs from what I understand or the licensing to the wheel designs so basically he can't make any Wheels from what I understand so the company is over maybe??? Which sucks because they made good looking wheels....the land cruiser has locked up RC wheels with a widener not sure if a single or a double

Anyone who has mayhem wheels for sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast