sbg  

AE Element 2
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Manitou FJ55

Thank you all very much. I love building and sharing my cars and trucks and the kind words said here make it that much better. I've learned so much from so many of you here. Thank you.

I was out of town for a bit but back and will work on some proper outdoor shots with the 55.

Again, thanks guys.

Wow! Just noticed this was moved to Finest. Congratulations, well deserved. The detail is an inspiration.
    If you build it, We will watch!

First I wanted to thank Matthew for choosing the 55 for the top 5 of the year. Truly an honor. Loved the video! I see what others here build and it blows my mind, so to be included in that group is just incredible.

While the 55 sat perched on the shelf I found a set of Toyota hubcaps that looked much better than the CChand set it had been wearing. Ordered, waited a good while, a little assembly, and bam! I love them. Seeing them next to the old ones it's no contest. And these were cheaper by far!! Also made of metal vs the CC plastic. They are slightly, and I mean slightly, smaller in diameter, and they are a bit taller. All good things I think. I was thinking of Molotol chroming some of the bolts on the front hub but I think I may not.

eBay link to the caps:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-RC4W...0AAOSwkCdci3C4

Happy 2020 to everyone, and thank you again SBG!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718